Nothing Matters More – Jesus is always front and centre
Jesus Christ is our cornerstone. Through Him we have relationship with God the Father and the Holy Spirit. At Crossway, our priority is that nothing matters more than Jesus; that He is front and centre of our lives. We want to follow His example and to worship Him.
Engage with God’s Word
- In Philippians 2 we read that Jesus is the name above all names. What does this mean to you?
- How can you make Jesus front and centre of your life in a practical way? What might this look like?
- What might hinder you from making this a reality in your day-to-day life? How could you work around this?
- Read Revelation 5. This chapter is referring to Jesus as the Lamb of God who is worshipped on the throne. What does it mean to you to worship Jesus?
- We recognise Jesus as the source of life. How does this change our perspective of Him?
It can be a challenge for us to consistently uphold the value that nothing matters more than Jesus, and that He is at the front and centre of our life. What is one thing that you can do this week to take a step towards this reality?
For Children and Families
Check out this Nothing Matters More video made specifically for kids:
How can Jesus be front and centre in your family?Download PDF