Building a Discipling Culture is an initiative focused on resourcing the wider Australian Church to see measurable growth in personal discipleship, leadership development and missional impact.
Through Building a Discipling Culture, leaders are empowered to bring change to their churches and local communities. The training brings clarity, intentionality and effectiveness to the discipling process, developing leaders and teams across four areas: Biblical Discipleship; Leadership Development; Missional Impact; and Multiplying Movement.
Biblical Discipleship DBM
– Living and leading genuine cultural change through personal transformation
– Moving from ‘Converting to Disciple’ to ‘Discipling towards Conversion’
– Moving from recruiting volunteers to multiplying missional leaders
– Developing an intentional leadership culture and repeatable processes that multiply leaders in your context
– Understanding extended family on mission as the vehicle for the mission of God
– Developing passionate spirituality, radical community and missional zeal in your teams and church for lasting impact
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org